Tous les articles
|Overview of Al Dura Video and Story (Pajamas Media)|
Video Overviews by Augean Stable’s Second Draft:
· Al Durah: The Chronology (Augean Stables)
· Myth, Fact and the AL-Dura Affair (Canadian Coalition for Democracies - Nidra Poller)
· Augean Stable SECOND DRAFT - on Al Dura
· Statement under oath of France 2 Cameraman - Talal Hassan Abu Rahma This October 2000 document claims "I spent approximately 27 minutes photographing the incident which took place for 45 minutes".
Fall 2007 Chronology
September - October 2007
Sept 6 - Petition Established to ask
Sept 19 French Court - Asks France 2 to produce Videos
· Pajamas Media -
Run up to the November 14 Court Viewing of Video - France 2 Producer (Enderlin) to Submit Video to
· (Oct 2000) Sworn Statement by Cameraman that raw video was 27 minutes
· Enderlin Previews 18 Minute Video to Haaretz Reporter - November 8 Article :Haartz Reporter Claims Enderlin showed him 18 minute video (two weeks prior) that will be sent to French court.
· November 8 France 2 Reporter Enderlin Confirms to BBC - he will submit 18 min. of "unedited footage filmed that day" to court
November 14 -
The Petition Link - sign, view signatures, comment (created by Augean Stable)
Petition - Overview (from Augean Stables)
The September 2006 Trial
More Information on Al-Dura
France 2 TV - Blog on Al Doura Affair - (Mostly in French)
Mis en ligne le 19 novembre 2007, par M.